Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Frozen Party

Look whose back?


Bella Belle Face Painting is back again.


Now, we’re back to enlighten you with new theme that is going on recently. Sorry for the delay in updating the website. I just need a little bit of time to clear my work before start updating. So what happened recently? Just done wrapping up my latest project on face painting which is the Frozen theme. Yeayyy, I think most of the little cute girls will love
Frozen the Movie. One of it because of the song, Let It Go by Demi Lovato. Well, that song is playing
everywhere. Let it go, let it go, let it go. But don’t worry, I won’t let you go yet. 
Stay up for the updates!

Date: 18th April 2014
Venue: Riz Haven Condominium
Time: 1800hrs - 2000hrs
Games Activity: Face Painting/ Sketching/ Mix & Match/ Photo Booth


This little girl, Adesya was falling in love with the movie, Frozen. Till she requested to make

her birthday party theme called, Frozen. So I need to think what I should paint on each of the kid’s

faces. It’s not easy, as I need to give all my faith towards the event. 

Moreover, I need to do myresearch on Frozen the Movie. What character should I paint?
 Anyway, the little girl just turns 5years old on Good Friday, 18th April 2014. 
She must all over the moon when something that she requested has been granted.


Aww, little girl will be smiling widely.....
 As usual, photos will be up. 

Look what we've got for.......

Bella Belle Face Paintings project



























This project of mine is on going. Any enquiries regards face painting event, do not hesitate to
Drop me an email at bellabellefacepaintings@gmail.com or visit my Facebook at Bella Belle Face Painting for any enquiries....
Hope to work with new people in future. Cheers! :)


#bellabellefacepaintings

No comments:

Post a Comment